Blind Luck ran faster than

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited April 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Lookin at Lucky did in the Rebel Stakes.

fb

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    well you have to look at the conditions of the track and weather that was going on....she looked great striding out....wouldnt mind her going in the gate may 1
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2010
    Highly unlikely. They've pretty well made it known that her main objective has been the Oaks.
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    this was about as impressive a race as i have seen in a long long time here! i stood right beside hollendorfer during and after the race and people were shouting, "derby, derby" after the race. i honestly left the track today thinking that i might have just seen the kentucky derby winner and oaks winner in the same race. that was ultra impressive. i got home and saw the article where hollendorfer made it clear she is going to the oaks and she will receive all of my money. that was an incredible stretch run... 1:36 then 1:42. SMOKING
    edited April 2010
    Also, i heard today that earlier at santa anita, blind luck ran on the same day at the same distance and ran a full second faster than looking at lucky. is that true?
    edited April 2010
    Also, i heard today that earlier at santa anita, blind luck ran on the same day at the same distance and ran a full second faster than looking at lucky. is that true?

Not true. The only time they ran on the same card was on Oct 4, with Blind Luck winning the Oak Leaf while Lookin at Lucky won the Norfolk. They each ran a 1:43 flat.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    thats the only thing i hate about the oaks is that there is always one filly that just towers above the rest...
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    Blind Luck, Devil May Cae,Seeking The Title tri for the Oaks.

fb
    edited April 2010
    Not much love for Crisp...
    edited April 2010
    or tidal pool