Nice video on Sidney's Candy from the LA Times

Comments

• husker70husker70 Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    Discreet---i Wonder Who Is Shipping Their Money Across The Sea On Sidney's Candy....remember I Brought It Up During The Last Pool Plays.....it Was 8-1 Then @ Betfair And Harrys In London...wales And Gibraltor....a Little Interesting...i Think They Are Playing With This Years Selection For More $$$$....no True Standout....good Point About Field Horses Being Played 4-1 To 4.5-1...no One In Their Right Mind Would Play Early ...when You Will Get 10-1 Or Higher On Derby Day........................
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2010
    8/1 was awfully short during Pool 3. Maybe now it'd be about right since he has no more pending engagements and he appears to be locked in as the second choice behind Eskenderya. Still can't see him being much lower than around 4/1 or 9/2 on raceday though. Depending on the pace scenario (the softer the better), I think he rates about as strong as anyone. I don't think Eskenderya has been any more impressive, but of course he's been doing it on the East Coast so he's the one receiving all the accolades.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    The West Coast crop is far better this year than in previous years. The Big E could be the only one from the East to hit the board Derby day. I wouldn't be shocked to see all West Coast on Derby Day.

fb