Paddy O'Prado Derby Bound

InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
edited April 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Seems to like Keeneland almost two bullet works, sure has speed- on turf anyways, this will be his third race this year, so he's not wore out, he might wire them, I like that Kent D is riding him, probably go off around 10/1 after his last race it looked like he ran back to the winners circle in 45 and change he sure didn't look tired. I'm going across the board with him.

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2010
    Just came across this on the Keeneland site:

PADDY O'PRADO

Workout Date: 4/3/2010
    Distance: (5F)
    Time: :59.3
    Conditions: Track Condition 1.5 - 2

Notes: Had Kent Desormeaux on board, showed a liking to surface in a nice effort in :24.2 - :35.4 - :59.3 while never really being asked for effort.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    in the fog...i just took a look at the race and i have to say that i like your pick..he should get a nice trip in here because of the lack of pace..even though i really dont like the jock switch because castanon was on in last 2 and got him to the winners circle..kent is a upgrade but i like the familiar jock rather then a upgrade if you know what i mean...
  • InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    I like he did something different last time--running up near the lead sign of improving horse and he can be anywhere he needs to be I figure he'll be 1st 2nd or 3rd around the clubhouse turn keeping Aikenite outside or behind him.Well we will see after all it's a horse race.:thumbup: