keeneland plays for sunday

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited April 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
sorry i got on here late.had the winner of the first which I thought was a pace standout with mine train at $6.20...

race5...deceive...ml..6-1 nicely bred colt out of tiznow . This is what we always see from the phipps anyway....this race is not a good one so to see this guy bust out 1st out is not that much of a reach..the main rival is the 1 lookn even finer who put together a couple of nice races and in his last they shoved him to the lead and he just fought it all the way....might go with an exacta box and deceive to win at a nice price..

race8....fantasia..ml...9-5 im expecting this filly to crush in u.s debut..racing post rating of a 115 just stands out in this field..well i know this is a prep to a larger race but even off the bench she should win hands down in here..the connections are just patient and love to pick spots and they picked a winning one today.....maybe we are watching a monster.....

Comments

• InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    Good pick in the 8th just bad racing luck, another good post.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    InTheFog wrote: »
    Good pick in the 8th just bad racing luck, another good post.

Disagree, I made a big wager on this horse today had every chance to run down the winner was just a little short IMO>

fb