M.L. Blunder Again at Charles Town in the Blue and Gold S.

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited February 2012 in Horse Racing Forum
The colt I have bolded below will go off no more than 2/1 tomorrow night at Charles Town. I cannot believe the M.L. maker has this on listed at 9/2. I really can see 8/5 on this colt. This one is a runner.

fb

8th (9:15)
Blue and Gold S.

7 Furlongs | Open | 3 Year Olds Stakes | Purse: $100,000

Prg. # PP Horse Jockey Trainer Wt. Claim $ Equip. Med. ML

1 1 Confidence Crisis Carmouche K Servis John C 117 L 8-1

2 2 Comedero Albarado R J Stidham Michael 122 LA 9-2

3 3 Lion Attack Shepherd J Shuman Mark 117 LA 8-1

4 4 Toboggan Slide Llagas W E O'Ryan Daniel T 114 LA 5-2

5 5 Plantation Dunkelberger T L Jenkins Rodney 122 LA 2-1

6 6 Baiano Ramirez Erick Tullock Timothy Jr 114 L 12-1

7 7 Kens Cape Rodriguez E D Leatherbury King T 117 LA 12-1

8 8 Escrow Kid Almodovar G Doran Carl 114 L 20-1

9 9 Proud of Midway Peltroche F McKee John D 114 LA 30-1

10 10 Silver Pioneer Acosta J D Figgins, III Ollie L 114 LA 15-1

Comments

• kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    could be the best arkansas bred since nodouble
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    Can't wait to tell Dash Goff that Nodouble was mentioned in this site. I have one of his numbered prints framed and hanging in my office.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    fbwinners wrote: »
    The colt I have bolded below will go off no more than 2/1 tomorrow night at Charles Town. I cannot believe the M.L. maker has this on listed at 9/2. I really can see 8/5 on this colt. This one is a runner.

fb

8th (9:15)
    Blue and Gold S.

7 Furlongs | Open | 3 Year Olds Stakes | Purse: $100,000

Prg. # PP Horse Jockey Trainer Wt. Claim $ Equip. Med. ML

1 1 Confidence Crisis Carmouche K Servis John C 117 L 8-1

2 2 Comedero Albarado R J Stidham Michael 122 LA 9-2

3 3 Lion Attack Shepherd J Shuman Mark 117 LA 8-1

4 4 Toboggan Slide Llagas W E O'Ryan Daniel T 114 LA 5-2

5 5 Plantation Dunkelberger T L Jenkins Rodney 122 LA 2-1

6 6 Baiano Ramirez Erick Tullock Timothy Jr 114 L 12-1

7 7 Kens Cape Rodriguez E D Leatherbury King T 117 LA 12-1

8 8 Escrow Kid Almodovar G Doran Carl 114 L 20-1

9 9 Proud of Midway Peltroche F McKee John D 114 LA 30-1

10 10 Silver Pioneer Acosta J D Figgins, III Ollie L 114 LA 15-1

Opens up at 3/5 then drifts to even money, I made a trip to the OTB tonight to get 3k on this ones nose and was laughing when I saw a 23 and change 1st quarter. Cashed a nice double back to Pinkarella that paid $17.00 for two bills. Had a tweleve pack of Heinys and I'm felling good right now. Talked to Pauld McGee today and he told me Dubious Miss is hitting on a dime right now and will be greatly depressed if he don't win tomorrow.

fb
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    great call on that fb... i liked pinkarella also especially after the even money fav. took a dive in the paddock.....surprise to get 2-1 on this one....then i watched david cohen almost kill 3 horses in the classic.....
    edited April 2010
    rayphil wrote: »
    great call on that fb... i liked pinkarella also especially after the even money fav. took a dive in the paddock.....surprise to get 2-1 on this one....then i watched david cohen almost kill 3 horses in the classic.....

I saw that also, looked like she was ready to lay down an go to sleep. I thought they were going to scratch her and was holding my breath they weren't. Dunkle gave Pinky a heads up ride out of the gate and then cleared them to win for fun almost 5/2 I think we got back 6.80 for the win bet. Cohen was big time reckless in the classic. He looked like a drunk driver that fell asleep at the wheel and fell over to his left side.

fb
    edited April 2010
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Opens up at 3/5 then drifts to even money, I made a trip to the OTB tonight to get 3k on this ones nose and was laughing when I saw a 23 and change 1st quarter. Cashed a nice double back to Pinkarella that paid $17.00 for two bills. Had a tweleve pack of Heinys and I'm felling good right now. Talked to Pauld McGee today and he told me Dubious Miss is hitting on a dime right now and will be greatly depressed if he don't win tomorrow.

fb

I hope all got on Dubious Miss today!!!!!!!!!
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    wire to wire...in hand nice win and call....
    edited April 2010
    rayphil wrote: »
    wire to wire...in hand nice win and call....

Thanks
    edited August 2010
    Comedero back in at Monmouth today, but he is not going to be high enoug to make a wager on. Just another forum horse we all have taken advantage of this year.

fb
    edited February 2012
    What a great thread from almost two years ago, well both the horses I touted won for fun and deja vu they both are entered on tomrrow. Comedero is back at Oaklawn with a big shout and Dubious Miss is back at the FG in and is live as hell. That again comes from McGhee. Let's see what happens could be a parlay woth throwinig a croaker.

fb