turfmanturfman Senior Member
edited April 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Keeneland Race 9.....uptowncharlybrown.....gomez Won't Have 2 Bad Rides In
A Row.

Good Luck And Good Racing!!!!!

Comments

• cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    I really think that Bushwhack is the real deal here. He'll definitly get a Class test here. @ super odds too. Utcb and Bushwhack Exactas Box $10.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    your on a roll turfman in our new daily drf play gig.... i like call shot in this spot...just sit back and let me persaude you...ran 3rd against radiohead and homeboykris on that speed favoring track in a race to where there was a lack of speed...so he had to sit close and that took from his game..2 back made a monster move on turf with a fast time at that with some good runnersin there...this horse beat the hawthorne derby winner by 3 lngs. at arl...already has a win at the track and has junior back aboard..this is the kicker...jock and trainer stats....41 races 39 percent with a roi of 2.56....this guy will get a dream trip today and get a win and head to the freakness.....ml...10-1..good luck to all..
  • jerry tjerry t Junior Member
    edited April 2010
    turfman, I did a dollar exacta box 2/458 and the 8 won at 19-1. Uptowncharley brown came late but couldn't get second. I don't know why Gomez held him back so long. maybe he just got a bad start. Would have been a nice exacta. I think Gomez fucked up myself. Did you see the race?
  • jerry tjerry t Junior Member
    edited April 2010
    Turfman, I did a dollar exacta box 2/458 in the 9th at Keeneland. The 8 won the race. Uptown charley brown came late but couldn't catch Bushwack. I think Gomez fucked up again. What did you think of his ride? He held back too long. That would have been a 200 dollar exacta or more.
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    Bushwacked should've won that one. Sat behind the leaders, down the back strech and made a move for the lead entering the far turn only to find nowhere to go. Lost 2 length and came back again only to get Place.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2010
    I was on Distorted Dave in that one. I looked pretty hard at Bushwacked, but it thought it was a tough spot to make his two-turn debut.