2 selections today....make some $$$$$

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited April 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
race8...keeneland....canadian ballet..ml.3-1

this guy is coming back off the bench and will be fresh and the speed of the speed...i do not think anybody will be able to keep pace with him..it may look like there is speed but if you break down the fractions with the track variant i just dont see it..if he gets a good break with this jock who is on fire they will not catch him...i dont know if i have to remind you guys but did linda rice not win every turf sprint at toga last year...this is right in her wheel house especially with garcia up..ml...3-1 but i think i might get a little overlay due to the pletcher horse who will get crushed..

race7..santa anita....dewey's special..ml...9-2

this guy is coming off the bench going a mile over the green in a race perfectly planned for this speedy guy...got a couple of 7f drills into him and i can think of a trainer other than ron ellis who is patient and lets horses get better with age...i think he fires back fresh again at a good price...the cecil runner who i was all in on last out didnt fire and i dont like him going a mile...dont miss this guy today cause you wont get this price next out...

Comments