little derby info

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited April 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
according to david crone of horseracingnation.com dublin's work was slower then normal and he kept wanting to get out even when he was galloping out....and endorsement pre derb work is pushed back for a little breeze on weds....

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2010
    rayphil wrote: »
    according to david crone of horseracingnation.com dublin's work was slower then normal and he kept wanting to get out even when he was galloping out....and endorsement pre derb work is pushed back for a little breeze on weds....

Hopefully that won't get much press, we don't want Dublin's army of supporters to get cold feet now. I'm guessing Endorsement's drill was pushed back due to the weather?
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    yea...the trainer said she didnt like conditions....just going on what i read it sounds like he may throw a slow drill in on weds...maint work probably...trying to find updated earning now and plus pletcher prolly will throw that filly into the field....
    edited April 2010
    well like i said the filly is now in......line of david went 6f in 1:14 galloped out poorly lookin at lucky broke 10 lengths behind stable mate and cruised past him and went 5f in 1:00 and change....
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited April 2010
    Hopefully that won't get much press, we don't want Dublin's army of supporters to get cold feet now. I'm guessing Endorsement's drill was pushed back due to the weather?

we don't want Dublin's army of supporters to get cold feet now

I know I might be one of them! lol
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited April 2010
    I couldn't get Rachel into the race last year @ 125/1, and now THIS filly is gonna run??? Life isn't fair...
    edited April 2010
    lol...sorry cat....i saw one line having her at 12-1...joke...if she dont go off at 35-1 or higher i would be surprise