Survival at the Shore Registration

Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
edited May 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Survival at the Shore Registration NOW OPEN

Hi mike,

The 2010 edition of Survival at the Shore kicks off Monmouth Park’s Elite Summer Meet! Live racing Friday, Saturday, Sunday PLUS holiday Mondays make 2010 the most exciting meet in Monmouth Park’s 65-year history.

The 2010 edition of Survival at the Shore begins Saturday, May 22. Registration is now open. If you took part in the 2009 edition, you will not need to re-register.

However, you will need to visit Monmouth Park Survival at the Shore and login with your credentials from last season. You will then be prompted to accept the 2010 Challenge Rules.

You must visit Monmouth Park Survival at the Shore prior to the close of registration 11:00 am on Saturday, May 22.
Thank you.

challenge@survivalattheshore.com

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    dont forget this contest because it starts on saturday.....
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2010
    The Monmouth meet could be of improved quality this year, due to the uncertainty in New York. Check out thee quotes from Gary Contessa in the Saratogian:

“I am committed to Monmouth because no one is committed to me,” Contessa said. “Todd Pletcher is already taking his best horses to Monmouth. John Velasquez is going to Monmouth. There’s no instability in New Jersey right now. I’m going to establish a presence in New Jersey for survival. I’m a New York guy, but first and foremost I’m a father who has to support his family. My hand has been forced.

“Every trainer, every owner in New York is on edge, not knowing what’s going to happen.”
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    Purse money is fantastic...Heard MONMOUTH PARK CEO say...IN A 9 HORSE FIELD HORSE FINISHING 9th WOULD RECEIVE $1500...INNOVATATING IN THAT ALLL HORSES IN EVERY RACE RECEIVE SOME CASH...w2w
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    Props to Monmouth, other racing venues need to follow suit. Too many long running circuits ans way too many tracks. How many people are at OTB's during the early part of the week? I bet you could shoot a cannon through those facilities.

fb
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    there are honestly more at night at oaklawn for mountaineer, charles town, presque isle downs, and my least favorite sport to watch but my favorite to watch other people watch (the greyhound races). i sure wish fairgrounds, oaklawn, and kentucky could start their own circuit. east coast pretty much has their own main circuit but it sure would be nice to have one over in these parts.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    anyone still alive in the contest...its races 8, 10, 11 tomorrow
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    I am still alive...w2w
  • trifectatrifecta Junior Member
    edited May 2010
    still in it, and still have my life jacket left