Churchill Race 9 for Thursday

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited May 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 9

Millennia - This one is a half sister to Fatal Bullet and had a problem after her maiden win at Del Mar. A chip was removed and the past two races have been tightners and today they are all set to be in the winners circle again. This is the type info Bris,DRF, and others cannot provide to you all.

fb

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    i had her in her debut at a great price...in there she looks tough but i took a long look at the baffert runner and i think she has been coming out of tougher spots and should sit a nice trip in here..i think your entry will take more play and hopefully ill float up a little...
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2010
    Thanks FB, will definitely take a look.
    edited May 2010
    anybody know what the track condition is now....have they gotten any rain lately????anyone chasing the fix 6???
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Race 9

Millennia - This one is a half sister to Fatal Bullet and had a problem after her maiden win at Del Mar. A chip was removed and the past two races have been tightners and today they are all set to be in the winners circle again. This is the type info Bris,DRF, and others cannot provide to you all.

fb

No match for the winner.

fb
    edited May 2010
    just tougher races from the baffert runner....your going to start seeing baffert ship a lot of horses in there..