Hollywood 7th (Railbird Stakes)

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited May 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
I'm all in on this race today and expecting to get a good price on the filly I love. I'm going with All Due Respect and you can put a line through her last at Oaklawn as she displaced her palate in that race and that is why she finished up the track that day. She is back and has been working like a beast over the poly and I think she is a better poly horse than a dirt horse. This is one of my Don't Leave the Window plays today. Also on a sentimental note HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the forum WIVES and MOMS!!!!!

#4 - All Due Respect - W/P - Don't leave the Window be this first one to collect!!!!

Super Key

4 over 1-2-5-6-10 - reverse in the second spot also.

gl,fb

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    im going with southern fireball here...she wasnt suppose to win last out being 6-1 in a 5 horse race and her tomlinson #for the turf is ugly but she still won...if you notice she had a blowout 3 days before the race but this time she goes 6f in 1:15..i think they will be further back today and will run the speed horses...8-1 ml...
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    rayphil wrote: »
    im going with southern fireball here...she wasnt suppose to win last out being 6-1 in a 5 horse race and her tomlinson #for the turf is ugly but she still won...if you notice she had a blowout 3 days before the race but this time she goes 6f in 1:15..i think they will be further back today and will run the speed horses...8-1 ml...

gl, Phil!!
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    good luck fb...