belmont maiden races for sunday!!!

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited May 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
i capped all the maiden races for sunday at belmont...here we go

race2..5 porkchop sandra..ml..7/2 2nd off bench for galluscio..never wins first out or first off the bench so i expect a huge effort today..infront all the way,

race3..7 delightful vicky..ml..8-1..win wager here..i think cutback is key and this one will settle sit the trip and grab it late..also ex box with the favorite who is coming out of the same race..

race5..5 daimons tale is the most likely winner or bounce canidate..if you love him just put the 3 and 9 behind..i love the 9 here making a good debut..classic phipps horse and can go long or short..just one shows some fire in the am but can he bring it in the pm..love him at 6-1

race10..my play of the day...#6 the childs express..ml..12-1..this horse ran his race in the am before his debut..going 45.3 out the gate 7 days prior...gets with maker and garcia who dont hook up ofetn but when they do.(12 .33 9.28)..2 moerdate drills since i just see this being able to settle and score with garcia....

Comments

• FLYBYNIGHTFLYBYNIGHT Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    Thanks for sharing, and good luck
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    no biggie....i really love the horse in the 10th...across the board
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2010
    I looked at the 5th pretty closely, but i couldn't really justify trying to beat Daimon's Tale (and you sure can't bet on him either). Word of warning on Surreptitiously though, McGaughey very rarely wins first time out. It's just really rare.

Snickered caught my eye, but i couldn't find anything on him.
    edited May 2010
    he is one of them trainers that horses tend to need a few races but sometimes can fire a good effort..daimons tale is hands down the horse to beat in here...watch out for that 3 at a good price..
    edited May 2010
    porkchop sandra opened at 1-1..ouch..

early pick 4 belmont..

5 / 7,9 / 2 / 3,5,9 $6 ticket using all of my picks and the servis and rose connects in the 4th...gl to all..
    edited May 2010
    10 cent super in belmonts 5th.....5/ 3,8,9 /3,8,9,10 /3,7,8,9,10 $3.60
    edited May 2010
    the childs express is 11-1 with 7 mtp