best race i ever seen!!!!

Comments

• KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    wow very exciting race., i like the call
    yesterday at belmont i saw a exciting1 also just miss the track record won by a nose wow
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    i posted that because i was talking to someone and they pulled up some little petty race in which it wasnt even that big of a battle and said that was the best race....i remember that race cause i bet carson hollow..if you watch it close you will see you never bobbed her head..her head was always down and carson hollows head was going up and down..
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    rayphil wrote: »
    i posted that because i was talking to someone and they pulled up some little petty race in which it wasnt even that big of a battle and said that was the best race....i remember that race cause i bet carson hollow..if you watch it close you will see you never bobbed her head..her head was always down and carson hollows head was going up and down..

yeah that seem to be the difference between winning an losing the bobbe :thumbup:
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited May 2010
    I remember You. She was a private purchase for Frankel from some minor-league track as a 2yo. Might have been Prairie Meadows or Canterbury or someplace like that. Pretty sure she won the Spinaway or the Frizette or something in her first start after the sale. Obviously she worked out great. In fact, I believe it was the same outfit who purchased Medaglia d'Oro out of Oaklawn a couple of years later.