Zenyatta

cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
edited June 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Who will run, against Zenyatta, for second place money inthe G1 Vanity @ Hollywood ? It has to be a short field, I'll bet.

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    it always is...the classic was the only race recently that had a large field with her in it....
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited May 2010
    I hear you, but who's going to show up ? That's the question.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2010
    I just read on DRF that if Zenyatta wins her next start, she'll surpass the win streaks of Cigar, Citation, and Mr. Frisky.
  • InTheFogInTheFog Senior Member
    edited June 2010
    Zenyatta might be horse of the year this year, she got screwed out of it last year.
    edited June 2010
    agreed...i wished she was pointed to the foster...i remember in the first report that she was headed there and now rachel is going...
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited June 2010
    Believe me, she's not going to run in the stephen Foster G1. She'll run inthe Flor de Lis G2 against the girls or a Grade 3 at Delaware that same day. If you ask me, I think they'll run inthe G3 at Delaware. of course I'm talking about Rachel.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2010
    It does seem kind of strange they'd be thinking Foster after she lost her first two races of the year vs. females. But she has been running well, and she's beaten males in the past. I really don't see a huge reason not to run in the Foster, really. I mean, who is she going to face there? Some nice colts, sure, but no world-beaters. Certainly no one of Zenyatta's caliber.
    edited June 2010
    i think its kinda like a quick legacy fixer...