site to post my picks and get paid for them

delpark88delpark88 Member
edited June 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
hi does anybody know of a site where i can post my picks and people can buy them also???

Comments

• turfmanturfman Senior Member
    edited June 2010
    best bet is to have a company design you a site...$400.00 on up

cheapwebpages.com

good luck and good racing!!!!!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2010
    You just have to start your own, unless perhaps you can hook on with an existing company. Good luck...
  • delpark88delpark88 Member
    edited June 2010
    hi thanks everybody i was on the internet yesterday and i saw a site named something like mypicks and it had where you can post your picks and have the option of getting paid for them but i didnt write it down and i cant remember where i saw it thats why i asked on here because i thought it might of been on here i saw the name of the site. thanks everybody i am boxing 5-7-8-6-9 in the belmont stakes trifecta and superfecta
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2010
    5-horse tri box? Ouch. Good luck with it...
  • delpark88delpark88 Member
    edited June 2010
    yes thanks i lovezitos flydown he is a classic example of a horse peaking at the right time in his 3 year season drossel meyer is working good up to the race and gets mike smith. game on dude should also run big off his last race the lonestar derby. icebox who i picked in the derby might not get the quick pace he needs and watch stately victor to lay closer to the pace and might get a piece. good luck to all i been a horsemen in the midatlantic region for 23years.
  • gozden33xgozden33x Junior Member
    edited June 2010
    I used to sell my picks at tipshop.com