Rachel runs ways faster than the colts

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited June 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Rachel ran way faster than the colts today that ran in the Stephen Foster geard down.

fb

Comments

• KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited June 2010
    fbwinners wrote: »
    Rachel ran way faster than the colts today that ran in the Stephen Foster geard down.

fb

i heard this but actually running against the boys is a different feeling/time
    the clock dont lie against that company of weak ladys

RA connections were scare to enter her with the boys or any competition that would have a chance at the race... an they got what they wanted
    to be in the winning circle even against weak ladys ...
    if Zenyatta stable mate beat her (Zardana).... Zenyatta will demolish her..
    she should go make foal :thumbdown:
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited June 2010
    KP-HR2k9 wrote: »
    i heard this but actually running against the boys is a different feeling/time
    the clock dont lie against that company of weak ladys

RA connections were scare to enter her with the boys or any competition that would have a chance at the race... an they got what they wanted
    to be in the winning circle even against weak ladys ...
    if Zenyatta stable mate beat her (Zardana).... Zenyatta will demolish her..
    she should go make foal :thumbdown:

We all can knock RA at this time but Lady Zen has been pin pointed to all her races and has only faced colts one time last year in the Classic which was a weak field. Her camp is going back on there word this year also by running back in the same old bogus races against inferior fields as in tomorrows field. St. T is going to give her a decent race but she should roll by these with ease. They need to run her against some better comp. this year if they want the horse of the year title.

fb
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited June 2010
    rachel hasn't done a thing wrong. she is noticably fit and ready to run now. she even did it today with her tongue out the whole time... lol
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited June 2010
    rachel hasn't done a thing wrong. she is noticably fit and ready to run now. she even did it today with her tongue out the whole time... lol

LOL ,, i know i saw her tongue ahahahahah , her connections put her with BS
    company, race was over in the 1st. 1/2mile, but she looks good.
    i want to see her against Zardana again, that would be a race.

if the connections think thats whats best for her then is cool with me an every1 that wants to see her tested again in a good race...:thumbup:
    edited June 2010
    KP-HR2k9 wrote: »
    LOL ,, i know i saw her tongue ahahahahah , her connections put her with BS
    company, race was over in the 1st. 1/2mile, but she looks good.
    i want to see her against Zardana again, that would be a race.

if the connections think thats whats best for her then is cool with me an every1 that wants to see her tested again in a good race...:thumbup:

Tested she beat older colts/horses last year, when has Lady Zen really been tested. As I stated before in other post after last years race on labor day weekend when she laid it down and won at fractions on QR could probably run she went to the stall and was flat out on her back for over 3hrs. and that comes from Scott Blasi. That race took more out of her than you can imagine and she probably won't be as good as last year again. But let's not ever say she wasn't tested. She is way more tested than Lady Zen.
    edited June 2010
    By the way she destroyed Zardana last time out on Oaks day when Zardana finished up the track not even running on step in the race. Zardana claim to fame is she beat RA off a long layoff when she was about 70%!!
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2010
    fb...what was the field like when she beat olders last year...macho again????the point is there are no tough horses out there..when the 2 best horses in the country are females the races wont fill especially if it is against strictly female...and zenyattas field in the classic was much tougher than racheals race last year...and then look at the trip..i like both horses but i just dont like jess jackson..what percentile did he put her at yesterday