Good site for World Cup picks

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited June 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
I've already gotten a couple of winners (the USA +1 and Slovenia -0.5) from reading the game analysis on the Betting Zone site

Not sure if you guys are following the event or not, but if you are, i highly recommend it. Interesting to read even if you're not wagering on the games. Incidentally, they also list the European odds on all the different matchups, which are useful to compare the American prices with (though they're generally pretty close).

Comments

• rumplerumple Member
    edited June 2010
    I missed the play but they nailed the japanese goal scorer @ 12-1, pretty sick!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2010
    Yeah, i've been impressed so far. I know they picked Holland in the early game yesterday, which apparently was a huge betting move here in town. The MGM sheet had it listed at -140, but when i looked up at the board it had already been bet all the way to -260. They ended up winning 2-0.
    edited June 2010
    3-0 now after taking Uruguay (+120) over South Africa.
    edited June 2010
    Just took the following for tomorrow:

Argentina -1, -115 over South Korea

Nigeria -0.5, +100 over Greece
    edited June 2010
    Just took the following for tomorrow:

Argentina -1, -115 over South Korea

Nigeria -0.5, +100 over Greece

Split the two games here, with Argentina winning 4-1 and Nigeria losing 2-1.
    edited June 2010
    Just took Germany (-0.5, -140) over Serbia. I think i got a really good price though, i've seen them as high as -220 on the three-way wagering, which is an identical wager because they're forced to win by at least a goal in both formats.
  • RuffianRuffian Junior Member
    edited June 2010
    Hi Discreet Cat
    Was just curious how is your subscription service site doing ? and do you give out selections for Belmont as well ? Thanks thinking about signing up for your service I like your insights here on the site. Went to your home page and didn't see a link to e-mail you on there
    edited June 2010
    Doing okay of late, but prior to that i was mired in an awful losing streak. I do give out picks @ Belmont, mainly the 2yo races. I'll be posting one here shortly, btw.
    edited June 2010
    Germany lost 1-0, as one of their best players received a red card early on, and Germany was forced to play 10-against-11 for most of the game.
    edited June 2010
    Took Ghana (+1, +105) over Germany today.