Monday's Tid Bits

kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
edited June 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
my buddy freddie is driving two hours to indiana downs to ride in a maiden special tonight for speckert. first time starter at 5-1. that is the only reason for going there as he is not riding in any other race. also, chris emigh came in from chicago to ride in one race... an allowance race aboard afleet deceit. 10-1 ML on this one. that is ridiculous... 2nd last year to rachel in the grade 2. second in the grade 3 honeybee last year. and second in the martha washington (should be graded stakes). afleet deceit also got 3rd this year in the azeri which is a grade 3.

i know indiana is getting a lot better horse wise, but this horses back class should be heads and shoulders above this bunch

Comments

• jenroypajenroypa Senior Member
    edited June 2010
    King- Stop him. looks like horse was scratched... Do you think the odds were high on afleet deceit as it was supposed to be on the turf? Thx for sharing your info...

Race 3
    Runner 4 Scratched
    Runner 9 Scratched
    Runner 10 Scratched
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited June 2010
    it might have been. with the forecast for rain they will most likely be off the turf. the last time this horse ran on a non fast dirt track there was a 1:09 flat thrown down in the win. good catch on the scratch.
    edited June 2010
    another little interesting mount is at prarie meadows tonight in the nightcap. tanner riggs comes down from arlington park to ride a 6-1 shot for roy houghton. only mount of the night
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2010
    Thanks for the heads-up on "The Freddie Situation", even though it turned out to be moot.
    edited June 2010
    hope you had either of the other two i posted. both winners afleet deceit at 8/5 and riggs' mount at prm just went off at 5-1
  • jenroypajenroypa Senior Member
    edited June 2010
    nice job king...
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2010
    Thanks for the heads-up on "The Freddie Situation", even though it turned out to be moot.

LOL, The Freddie Situation made me think of this...

YouTube - Pulp Fiction-The Bonnie Situation [HD]
    edited June 2010
    there is a maiden in the sixth race tonight at prairie meadows ridden by james graham for hugh robertson. 5-1... basically bet anything that riggs or graham is riding right now because i think riggs is 3/3 in the last 2 evenings and i think this is the first mount for grahamq