Friday's Tidbits

kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
edited June 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
El Zapatero runs tomorrow in a maiden special at Lousiana Downs. I told you all about this one about a week ago. Howard absolutely loves this one.... M/L of 12/1. could be green as the celtics tomorrow but put this one in your stable because i can see him getting beat and coming at huge odds next out and romping. never know how a firster will react. i'd like for him to go ahead and win tomorrow at 12/1. that would make my year

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2010
    Thanks for the heads-up, King. Good luck with this one...
  • remikenremiken Junior Member
    edited June 2010
    He was right up there at the beginning but suddenly dropped back and did not finish. Looks like he pulled up lame.
    edited June 2010
    remiken wrote: »
    He was right up there at the beginning but suddenly dropped back and did not finish. Looks like he pulled up lame.

Showed good speed from the rail but ended up in the inside of a 3-horse duel, and then he got checked back out of what looked like a pretty tight spot. He was done after that. He did retreat pretty quickly, but I don't think he was was injured. More like Hebert just wrapped up on him, i think.
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited June 2010
    just talked to the barn. he saw the rail and frreeeeaked out. might take a couple of races or if u see a drop in class watch out
    edited June 2010
    Thanks King.