Afleet Express/ Monmouth R10

cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
edited June 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
This puppy runs, today, in a tough one. DC and I were high on this one early inthe year. Working out very nicely. Expecting a big one from this one today. PS. Big Looie @ Arlington's 11th race. Inthe 5th there's a nice one called Speed Ball 20-1 #13 if he gets in. He also listed in a claimer for tommorrow. At Colonial R11 #9 Awesome Dream. Monmouth R8 #3 City Broad. Belmont R9 #4 Nehantic Kat @ big odds w/ Ave and Lady Shakespeares. Good Luck and may the horse be with you.

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2010
    Definitely interested in this race, but i'm abstaining from wagering on it due to the expected short price, and the fact that it's his first start around two turns. He may very well be up to the challenge, but i think it's hard to give him any kind of edge over Jackson Bend today.
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited June 2010
    Afleet Express proved to me, today, that he can hang with the big boys. Big Looie took his race up in Arlington. City Broad Won his. Speed Ball was sch. and is entered in one of the races in Arlington. Nehantic Kat went down but the other two ran place and show. Awesome Dream ran out of the money.
    edited June 2010
    Slow race, but he did look good in winning. He ran right by Jackson Bend when making his move to the lead, and was running on well late after it looked for a moment like her might get passed by a couple of horses on the outside. Very encouraging effort for his two-turn debut, and the track was definitely running slow today, so the time of the race needs to be taken in context. Interesting to note however that Our Dark Knight ran an almost identical time earlier on the card.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited June 2010
    1:45 and change....it was a ugly time and he got the perfect trip...i would of never bet on jackson bend...even money wow...
  • cinfrontcinfront Senior Member
    edited June 2010
    Christine Jank's Speed Ball would've took that last race @ Arlington, yesterday, @ 22-1 odds. Sitting pretty off the pace. Made a slight move onthe far turn and at the top of the strech jockey decided to stay on the rail, which cost him the race. Put this guy on your Horse Watch. Speed Ball.
    edited June 2010
    cinfront wrote: »
    Christine Jank's Speed Ball would've took that last race @ Arlington, yesterday, @ 22-1 odds. Sitting pretty off the pace. Made a slight move onthe far turn and at the top of the strech jockey decided to stay on the rail, which cost him the race. Put this guy on your Horse Watch. Speed Ball.

Thanks, will do.