Tuesday's Tidbits

kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
edited June 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Tomorrow night at Indiana Downs... Race 7: #7 Quite a Handful
Jock comes in to ride in this allowance race and this race only. has no mounts tonight and this is his only one tomorrow. this horse is 3/1 and believe me this wouldnt be a horse you go from arlington to indiana to ride unless it is super live. I had dinner with riggs and he is a very nice quiet guy when he came here for about two months during the oaklawn meet this year. his agent was an absolute jerkhole drunkard. he cussed at him in front of all of the horsemen because of one of his mounts in a maiden 5,000 race earlier that day. i have never felt so humiliated for someone in my life! in front of owners, trainer, and other jocks. another jock, i think it was emigh or rosier saw and heard it all and came and sat with us and pretty much talked as loud as he could to tanner while the drunkard was still cussing him. it was a crazy crazy 10 minutes there. was pretty cool to see the jocks stand up for one another and put the drunkard agent in his place

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2010
    Fire the agent? Seems simple enough...

Thanks for the heads-up, King. Btw, any post-race word from the barn regarding El Zapatero?
  • donniepdonniep Junior Member
    edited June 2010
    Quite A Handful scratched.