A little Arlington info for Sunday

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited July 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
This filly (Sea Why) is entered in Race 7 today, listed @ 9/2 ml.

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/56583/whywhywhy-filly-tops-obs-third-session

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited June 2010
    Sea Why went off @ 6/1, but broke slowly and found herself buried in midpack. Looked like she had plenty of run in the stretch, but she simply had nowhere to go. Castanon even veered her sharply outward for racing room around midstretch with about a furlong to go, which was pretty ridiculous because the race was already over for her at that point. Maybe he just wanted to see how she responded, i don't know. Pretty disappointing, but i still think she would rate a good chance vs. similar company with a clean break. Surely she has way more speed than shown. Maybe next time.
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited June 2010
    Possible at least get 6/1 or better next out
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited July 2010
    Not sure if you guys caught this or not, but Sea Why was entered back today @ 10/1 ml. She went straight to the front this time, and had the lead until deep stretch at odds of 15/1. Finished third.
  • thebox138thebox138 Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    i saw it and i bet win and place on her but ive been just having a bad run of luck cant seem to hit that last leg of a double or pick 3. i did hit the exacta in the race i boxed 2-9-10 sadly i havent been playing tri's of late and of course it came 10-9-2 and paid 750 then i also had big bad brown @ emerald alive in the daily double and he broke backwards it appeared and lost about 8 lengths before showing some nice turn of foot. I cant wait til this streak ends. good luck guys.