Johnny V. in Del on Tues

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited June 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Can anyone remember if or when Pletcher sent his go to guy, JV, to ride in delaware on a Tues? He has a mount in the 7th on Bella jolie, who has shown nothing in four races but is owned by Pletcher's big money client, James Sartoucci. Should figure in the exotics at 9/2. Will likely have to deal with the 2 & 9, so how about a ex-tri bx 2/6/9. What do you all think?

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited June 2010
    Could be he is there to ride the chalk in the 9th feature for Tony Dutrow, but that would be a first in my memory as Dutrow usually employs local riders at Delaware. I am at a complete loss to explain his attendance today at Del.
  • jenroypajenroypa Senior Member
    edited June 2010
    Supposedly the reason why he is at Delaware today is to ride A Little Warm for Dutrow in the 9th...
  • dodgers45dodgers45 Senior Member
    edited June 2010
    Speaking of the 9th at delaware there are 6 scratches from that race !!! It is down to a 4 horse race !!
    edited June 2010
    wow-Dutrow had said this am on Steve Byks radio show he was going to scratch Jens Revenge and they were questioning if Miners Reserver was going to ship.. But that was a nice race before the sctatches.
  • John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited June 2010
    Speaking of Steve Byk, where can you find his show nowadays, Sirrus is broadcasting world cup on channel 243
    edited June 2010
    Its still on 243.. He said they interrupt for world cup for next week at 10. I listen to him streaming thru stevebyk.com
    edited June 2010
    One thing they speculated about the number of scratches- supposedly they didnt expect both Miners Reserve and A Little Warm to run today, and when both came the others may have thought they were fighting for show money. With a 7 day wait period, they scratched into another event