Monmouth Park Card Saturday

wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
edited July 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
FIRST I HAVE TO TELL TOPPLAYER I FORGOT TO SHIFT WHEN POSTING LASST NIGHTS RESULTS.I CAN ONLY WISH THE EXACTA PAID THAT MUCH.TODAY WE LIKE...5th #2 259...7th #2 239...8th #7...9th #8 489...11th #4...w2w

Comments

• Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    I think belmont is going to have some nice payouts today. Playing a few long ones in the mix
  • topplayertopplayer Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Me Too Buddy!! Good Luck today!!
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    SCRATCHED IN 5th...WON 7th $6.40 $3.40 $2.60...RAN 2nd IN 11th $4.40 $3.60...w2w
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    didnt see it but how bad was the salvator mile going in 1:38....also saw that dutrow maiden winner got a 103 beyer...
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Did not get to watch many races...BIG HONEY DO LIST...you know...honey do this...honey do that...lol...w2w
    edited July 2010
    lol...i hear you...i work every saturday so sometimes i dont get to see some races...
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    I thought i got the fridge in the garage for the beer. Really it was cause the honey do list got too big for the one fridge in the kitchen.
  • dodgers45dodgers45 Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Phil go to NTRA.com and you can watch the video of the race !!
    edited July 2010
    gone astray just blew them away...munnings should of never been that low...that pace was entirely to slow for the two speedsters to back up like that...nice job shug....gone astray was one of the horse cohen took out in the ct classic right?????