There is a hermaphrodite running in the 6th race at hollywood

MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
edited July 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Ive never heard of this. They claim it should of been a boy so they are running him/her against the boys

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited July 2010
    LOL.

The "H" stands for "Horse". Colts are only "C" until they are 5 years old, then it changes to "H".

Same procedure with fillies and mares. It's "F" until they turn 5, then it changes to "M".
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Ive never heard of this. They claim it should of been a boy so they are running him/her against the boys

WOW this is a first :wacko: i'm gonna read more about it ,wow i wonder what happen
    if is not a HE/SHE gotta be a IT..,, ANYWAYS STRANGE BREW I SAY
    edited July 2010
    LOL.

The "H" stands for "Horse". Colts are only "C" until they are 5 years old, then it changes to "H".

Same procedure with fillies and mares. It's "F" until they turn 5, then it changes to "M".

hahahaaaa :laughing: i get it now, the word hermaphrodite :yes: thru me off GD1 DC
    edited July 2010
    NOTE: # 8 MO STEAM IS A HERMAPHRODITE

CHECK THIS OUT I JUST READ ABOUT IT... COOL ARTICLE

Veterinary Topics: A horse that is a he, a she, or an it - Thoroughbred Times

ALSO THIS BOOK WEIRD I TELL

T.D. Thornton's excellent book about Suffolk Downs, "Not by a Longshot", has a story about a mixed sex horse causing a stir on the backstretch at East Boston...