Saratoga-Friday

MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
edited July 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Like one horse today.

Race 2: #1 Mitigate Not really liking the inside hole but but with Dominguez/Motion combo at 10/1 on the turf in a Mdn race cant overlook this one.

Gonna tri/exacta box with #2-Flourish and #3kathers Kitten

A few years back an old timer at the track told me when your playing a turf race at the SPA make sure you always include a horse with K. Desormeax on it no matter the odds. After watching this last year and seeing he does make the board alot on turf races Im going to play all of his horses daily to show for $20 and see how it works out.

All $20 to show:
Race 1: #7 Sir Dunston
Race 2: #2 Flourish
Race 6: #10 Beneath The Crown

Good luck

Comments

• dodgers45dodgers45 Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    I boxed the 2,3,6 in the second nice exacta but i did not play the tri what a dummy I am !!
    You did good the first 2 races with kent aboard for show nice returns 6.40 and 3.80 show prices. Off the Turf now due to rains so card is pretty well done for the day.
  • marcmunyanmarcmunyan Junior Member
    edited July 2010
    well my key long shot of the day

James Marvin S.
    Race 8
    6 Friesan Fire (KY) well what can i not say upside is he is back too his old form steadyworkouts very key jockey S Bridgmohan and S M Asmussen combo is very hot at
    19 pecentage clip so what not tooo like at an overlay play at 12/1 why not take him too win
    my key bet 20 win and place

Schuylerville S. (Grade III)
    Race 9

Stopspendingmaria (FL what can i say J R Velazquez and T A Pletcher great combo may end up too be a favorite but heck really going to see this young filly making her mark
    20 win 20 place

know ie top jockey pics for the weekend on live horses are
    G K Gomez
    F Lenclud
    J Castellano

Good luck all :cool2:
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Actually also made out nice in the 2nd boxed all 3 in a tri and exacta. Thought I had a shot at the tri. Also made a few $$$ on the show prices