Spa and Del Mar Selections Inside

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited July 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Spa

Race 3

#2 - Vicarious - The frog man is back at the spa today from his stint at Canterbury on yesterday and will get this one across the line of the chalf that is coming off a extensive layoff.

Race 4

#6 - Mesa Sunrise - The combo of A. Dutrow and RD is going to hurt the price today, but I see us still getting around 7/2 on this one today and that to me is worth a wager.

Daily Double

Race 3 - #2
Race 4 - #6

Race 8 - Turf Only

#5 - Peace Wine - This is the type of race you all know I love and will take a shot at a IRS signer today in the super. This colt won over this turf course last year and is coming into his second race off a layoff and had a great work the other day and now JJ in the saddle sends good feelings for me at the ml of 10-1 but I thing we will see maybe 9/2 or a little higher but the superfecta can pay boxcars and I'm taking a shot at it and hope you all will climb aboard or this boxcar payoff.

5 over 1-2-3-7-8-9 and reverse in the 2nd hole.

Del Mar

Race 1

#1 - Dark and Deep - This one is well ment today and the price will stay there for us and let's start the day off with a double digit winner.

1 over 2-3-4-5 reverse in the 2nd spot

Daily Double

Race 1 - #1
Race 2 - #4 / #6

Race 4

#7 - Pedaltothemedal - All you can say about this one is see you at the finish line. Ran too good last time out to lose and will make amends today.

Race 5

#2 - No Ka Oi - Clockers are saying this longshot is sitting on a big efforet today, 15-1 on the ml and they expect a career best effort with this one.

Race 7

#7 - Afleet Ruler - Should get the perfect setup to nail them at the wire today.

Race 8

#1 - Crisp - Evening Jewel is going to be tough but I see this filly running a huge race at a great price and outlasting EJ in this graded affair.

#1 over 2-5-6-7-8-9 and reverse in the 2nd hole

Race 9

#9 - Mr. Gennaro - This one catches a weak field and will take advantage of it and win this one for fun.

9 over 1-3-4-7-10-11

gl, fb

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Just played the 8th race with your #5 horse boxed him with the #6 in everything.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    Just played the 8th race with your #5 horse boxed him with the #6 in everything.

Let's cash it!!!!
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Mikenyce wrote: »

Way to score, I used him with the 5 and get nothing back. I hope you cashed big with this on RD in the saddle and you get 13-1.

NICE!!!!!
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited July 2010
    Had the 6 flat along with a $1 exacta. Also had him in the first leg of a pick3.