Saturday Spa and Del Mar Spot Plays

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited July 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Spa

Race 1

#6 - You Go West Girl - This one will like the extra distance, and she wasn't that far behind the favorite last time and has a great weeds rider in J. Lezcan. Let's start the day off in the winners circle.

Race 2

#6 - Bakhoor - This E. Harty 1.5 million purchase had a training race last time out and this time going a route of ground look for an explosion with this colt. He is catching 4 lb's from the second choice in here. Last time he lost by a head and this time he should win by daylight.

Cold DD - 6-6 - Races 1-2

Race 6

On the same colt with DC and the rest of the forum. GL TO US!!!!

Race 7

#11 Ravenhawk - Going back to the window with anthother Assman runner that has taken plenty money at the windows and hasn't had the best of trips as of late. The post won't hurt as this one will tuck in and make a big run down the lane and might catch all of them at a huge price.

Daily Double

Race 6 - 3-10

Race7 - 1-3-8-11

Race 8

#7 The Noz - Right back on this Benzel runner that was well meant last time out and today he should shed his bridesmaid and move on to face winners next time out.

Pick 3

Race 6 - 3-10

Race 7 - 1-3-8-11

Race 8 - 3-5-7

Race 9

#1 Proviso - This Mott runner is in fine form and for Mike Smith to leave the left coast for this mount I have to go to the window and back this one as I did on Preakness day and the price will be better today, the main conteneder in here IMO is Forever Together and she has lost quit a few in a row and the last two came agasinst much better than todays cast in Tuscan Evening and Wasted Tears. Phola will take a ton of money today I'm hearing and that might even bring our price up on Proviso. Let's get this one home today for Mott and Smith Combo.

Race 10

#2 Afleet Express - I'm going right back on this colt as I see him in the winners circle again and is on a much faster track than Monmouth. He will show a ton of grit today as he will be all out to win this one as this is by far the toughest field he has seen till the Travers. Will be in the right stalking position turning for home and will hold off the closers. Jerkens get his revenge today as Quality Road was taken away from him by Mr. Evans and Evans has one in here today.

Pick 4

Race 8 - 1-3-7

Race 9 - 1-3-4

Race 10 - 2-9

Race 11 - 1-7-9

Pick 6

Race 6 - 3-4-10

Race 7 - 1-3-8-11

Race 8 - 7

Race9 - 1

Race 10 - 2-9

Race 11 - 1-7-9

Del Mar

Race 1

#1 - Gothic Samurai - Drysdale his this one sitting on a big win today and the price will be right as the two other choices are in a decline form cycle after there last two efforts.

Race 2

#1 - Joburg Star - clockers telling me this one is ready to fire and throw out last.

Cold DD - 1-1

Race 3

#7 Party With Brando - He is the longest shot on the ml and this horse looks to me as a true player in this field and should outrun his odds in a big way today on the Del Mar Weeds.

Race 4

#6 Major Smoke - Oneil is smoking and this colt will leae the rest of the field in a cloud of smoke today in this chep tag race.

Race 5

#4 Dreamed to Dream - This Koriner filly from Fla. is sitting on a huge effort today and the m.l. maker is way off on this price as she will give them all they want down the lane in this weed event.

Race 6

#6 - Excellent News - The name says it all to the info I received on this one this morning. She is raring to run her eyeballs out today in this 7f stakes race with Mary in the saddle.

Race 7

#11 Faisca - Will be winging it from the gate and the way the track was playing yesterday he just might outlast them all to the wire

Race 8

#7 Battle of Hastings - I always have a soft spot for this horse as he has had some bad rides and racing luck this year and now is on the poly for the first time and agasint much lesser than earlier this year and the price will be bigger also. I hope he gets some more black type on his resume today.

Race 9

#3 Halos Law - NoCal claimer means business today for the locals.

Race 10

#11 Warren Rose - This one is spotted to win today for Yakteen, play early and often on this nightcap winner.

gl, fb