Saratoga play from DiscreetPicks.com

DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
edited January 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Saratoga - Race 2

#3 Promovedor Glory (6/1 ml)

Very interesting firster here for Ken McPeek. I have him working heads-up twice in a row (upon his arrival at Saratoga) with a barnmate named Bridgetown. That one hasn't raced since last November, but get this. He debuted as a 2yo over this very same 5.5-furlong turf course, and won by 5 lengths. Then he shipped up to Woodbine and won the Summer Stakes by a couple of lengths. Then for his third start, he shipped out to Hollywood and ran second in the Breeders Cup Juvenile Turf. Also note that McPeek is using Leparoux here, the same guy he used aboard our 2yo firster B.R. Alexander last week, who missed by a half-length @ 8/1. Looks very live here.

HRT record:

69 for 258 (27%)

$593.00 mutuels ($8.59 avg)

Comments

• husker70husker70 Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    Cat----to Let You Know Mcpeek Is Very High On Br.alexander---told Me ,its His Best 2 Yr Old In His Barn....this One Is Interesting Also...but I'm Not Sure Mc Peek Is Ready To Fire This One Yet.....
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2010
    Promovedor Glory showed no early speed, but came running well late to finish third @ 7/1. Wouldn't be shocked if he's entered around two turns next time.
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    Promovedor Glory showed no early speed, but came running well late to finish third @ 7/1. Wouldn't be shocked if he's entered around two turns next time.

yeah, i saw the replay an he finish strong 3rd. he didn't give up, the early no speed played a factor
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited January 2011
    husker70 wrote: »
    Cat----to Let You Know Mcpeek Is Very High On Br.alexander---told Me ,its His Best 2 Yr Old In His Barn....this One Is Interesting Also...but I'm Not Sure Mc Peek Is Ready To Fire This One Yet.....

Just a heads-up, Br. Alexander returns to the races in Gufstream's 7th tomorrow. I'm on another horse, but this should be interesting.
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited January 2011
    Just a heads-up, Br. Alexander returns to the races in Gufstream's 7th tomorrow. I'm on another horse, but this should be interesting.

newsdad, pervis, or sandy diamond?