Saratoga - Saturday

MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
edited August 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
2WPS for all my picks at Saratoga would profit me +$3.50. Not including the Kent Desormeaux show angle.

6th Race: #6 Tingaleo

10th Race: #4 Haynesfield

$20 to show on all KDesormeax horses on the grass:

+$53 for the meet

5th Race: #9 Macho Joe

7th Race: #3 Mystic

Good Luck and Im off to the SPA!

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited August 2010
    Trying to beat Quality Road, eh? I might do that also. Looking mainly at Musket Man. He hasn't been two turns since last year's Preakness though.
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    after further review i like HAYNESFIELD too. nice price if he hits the board.:cool2:
  • randyfrandyf Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    I Like Blame
  • thebox138thebox138 Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    on blame here as well i think he puts in a big effort today and shows why i think he is the best horse in the country
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    BLAME gets my vote...w2w
    edited August 2010
    I decided to pass. I think Quality Road probably wins. I still think he's a better miler than he is a true route horse (which is why i considered taking a stand against him today), but if he can set the kind of fractions he did in the Met Mile and still have enough to turn back Musket Man when that one came to challenge him late, i think he'll be extremely tough when softer splits here. And we already know he likes Saratoga.
    edited August 2010
    randyf wrote: »
    I Like Blame
    on blame here as well i think he puts in a big effort today and shows why i think he is the best horse in the country

BLAME gets my vote...w2w

great call cappers,:clap2:
    edited August 2010
    KP-HR2k9 wrote: »

wow wrong race i posted ,but can't edit it :laughing:
    :idoit:
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    Congrats to my buddy Al Stall Jr., class act and fine person also. Just texted him and he is elated and cannot wait till the BC at 1 1/4. Lets hope QR still runs in the BC Classic as he will always take money and isn't a two turn horse. Soft early fractions and still couldn't hang on today.
    edited August 2010
    Agreed, no excuse for Quality Road today. None. He had everything his own way.

Hats off to Blame (and to everyone here that poiicked him, great call), he showed a lot of talent and determination to run down Quality Road despite being forced to rally into a soft pace. He looked very strong late.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    I knew Haynesfield was screwed from the moment he left the gate. Good call on Blame!