charles town R6 #2

Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
edited August 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
$25 W $50 P\S all my stuff points to this horse for todays best bet @ 10-1 ML

Comments

• KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    Horsin~Aro wrote: »
    $25 W $50 P\S all my stuff points to this horse for todays best bet @ 10-1 ML

nice odds what stuff you reading,.. i see the race is later tonite

its a short race @4.5F
  • Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    I dont always use software esp for ny tracks but for the ones i dont know to well i will use thorograph and A+ thoroughbred and try and find a horse 8-1 or better ML where best bets and value plays all jive. It came into play on this horse. Ill start putting in if it were a horse in this case. it has certainly been very good to the plus side. Last one I posted from that case was over the weekend and paid $11 and change to place
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    Horsin~Aro wrote: »
    I dont always use software esp for ny tracks but for the ones i dont know to well i will use thorograph and A+ thoroughbred and try and find a horse 8-1 or better ML where best bets and value plays all jive. It came into play on this horse. Ill start putting in if it were a horse in this case. it has certainly been very good to the plus side. Last one I posted from that case was over the weekend and paid $11 and change to place

I saw the race on paper an wow tough to pick being so short distance so who ever jumps out with speed is gonna be tough, but the name is good, 2 UAINTSEENALLIGOT

i'm gonna see the odds after R5 but i see a few contenders in here... good luck :toast: