Saratoga - Saturday

MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
edited August 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
2WPS for all my picks at Saratoga would profit me -$42.00. (Terrible) Not including the Kent Desormeaux show angle.

6th Race: #5 Dynamic Holiday

8th Race: #5 Orsonian

$20 to show on all KDesormeax horses on the grass: He picked up a mount yesterday that wasnt posted in the 6th #8 Cockeyed Rooster which ran out.

+$155*

6th Race: #10 War Clan

7th Race: #3 Jam Session

9th Race: #8 Dontstealmyland

10 Race: #5 Al Khali

11 Race: #3 Its The Big Cat

GOOD LUCK

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    mike does bulldogger get to the circle today....give me your best pick today mike..i need a winner....lol
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    Can I respond now and say put everything you own on Bulldogger in this race. LOL Sorry for the late response worked allllllll day today. Always play Bafferts horses when they run at the SPA. I remember several years back when Del Mar switched racing surfaces he got so pissed off and wanted to take all of his horses to NY. I remeber he sent his million dollar madien horse over here Mamonides (Whatever happened to that horse?) cause he was so pissed at the people at Del Mar. But yeah always play the horses he ships here. As for winners? The way Ive been going its been terrible the only bright spot is Desormeaux and showing all of his horses on the lawn. I do really like a horse in the Travers if he runs gonna wait and see!