2010 Football Season

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited August 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
If anyone is interested in getting on my football list for this upcoming season just send me a email at fbwinners@aol.com and I will add you to the list. I used to have fbwinners.com from 1996 till 2005. Hurrican Katrina hit lost my home and I wasn't receiving my mail in a timely manner and some company picked up my domain name and I just got it backed today after almost 5 years. I have been releasing football/horse plays to private customers and web customers for a long period of time and I'm offering all forum memebers for HRT to come aboard this year on the house.

fb

Comments

• rdpats04rdpats04 Member
    edited August 2010
    thanks fb will take some winners rdpats04@yahoo.com anb thanks again
  • jerry tjerry t Junior Member
    edited August 2010
    fb, thanks for the offer. I would appreciate it if you put me on your list. I'm a big football bettor. I usually do pretty well, but would appreciate any help you can offer. I would also be willing to share picks with anyone else also. Much appreciated fb. My e-mail address is: jtesta@stny.rr.com:shakehands:
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    :cool2: thank you fbwinners, i sent you an email good luck 2all of us in the 2010 season :yes:
  • FLYBYNIGHTFLYBYNIGHT Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    Send to [email]pag713@aol.com..and[/email] best of Luck this year
  • thebox138thebox138 Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    wow thanx fb ill take u up on it im @ titanius138@yahoo.com
  • rcmoneyrcmoney Junior Member
    edited August 2010
    FB i sent you an email thanks for all your input and can't wait for football

RCMONEY
  • rdpats04rdpats04 Member
    edited August 2010
    fb i got your email but wont let me send back to you will work on it thanks
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    10-4, just make sure you are getting my emails. I sent two of them out last night.
  • hotbustophotbustop Member
    edited August 2010
    Add me as well at r2d21225@yahoo.com

Thanks!
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    fbwinners wrote: »
    10-4, just make sure you are getting my emails. I sent two of them out last night.

cool :yes: i got them both thank you

good read on the college material NW