Saratoga - Thursday

MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
edited August 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
2WPS for all my picks at Saratoga would profit me -$59.90 (Terrible) Not including the Kent Desormeaux show angle.

When Saratoga opened this year I was waiting for 2 horses to run. One of them ran a few weeks back and won (Great Gracie Dane) paid $6 the other runs today. Was waiting for them to run this horse on the grass and today he is entered on the grass. Hopefully I can turn my luck around.

8th Race: #9 Icabad Crane

$20 to show on all KDesormeax horses on the grass: .

+$159*

No Mounts

GOOD LUCK

Comments

• wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    I have wagered on IC in the past and will use him today...Thanks...w2w
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    wow seemed like they sprinted the 1st quarter then crawled the 2nd. Did pay $4.80 to show to help a bit. I think he was dead last coming around the far turn?
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    Mikenyce wrote: »
    wow seemed like they sprinted the 1st quarter then crawled the 2nd. Did pay $4.80 to show to help a bit. I think he was dead last coming around the far turn?

i saw it, he has a good dirt Record an only ran in the turf 2times with todays entry an good odds
    i'm gonna keep my eye on it maybe his connections are prepping for a dirt race with this turf1
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    He had a lot of horse left...went from extreme outside to rail in last 100 yards...Winner next time out...dirt or grass...w2w
  • rcmoneyrcmoney Junior Member
    edited August 2010
    agree a play back for sure next time out. Thanks for the information guys