Hello there

proffactorproffactor Junior Member
edited August 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
New member just wanted to say hi and thanks to whom ever is involved in maintaining/running this forum.
I was searching for somewhere I could chat live while playing/ watching the ponies when I found you guys.
I've already enjoyed reading many posts. Hats off to those that post picks. That is very difficult thing to do so far in advanced.
Looking forward to sharing insights and chat.

Today's 5th @ Evd offers some promise. It's a cheap mdn clm going short.
These races are some of the most predictably unpredictable races available. That is a good thing.
I'm going with #5 Earthquake(15-1). Made significant (in my eyes) improvement in 2nd start on turf and returns to dirt with Jacinto aboard.
Also, will play #11 Kellys Next Storm (20-1), but only at long odds. Will add #8 Pete's Lanman (10-1) to exacta. Gets Colby aboard and has shown enough speed to be there.
$4win #5
$2win #11
$1exacta box 5,8,11

Have a great day.
-Prof.Factor

Comments

• KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    proffactor wrote: »
    New member just wanted to say hi and thanks to whom ever is involved in maintaining/running this forum.
    I was searching for somewhere I could chat live while playing/ watching the ponies when I found you guys.
    I've already enjoyed reading many posts. Hats off to those that post picks. That is very difficult thing to do so far in advanced.
    Looking forward to sharing insights and chat.

Today's 5th @ Evd offers some promise. It's a cheap mdn clm going short.
    These races are some of the most predictably unpredictable races available. That is a good thing.
    I'm going with #5 Earthquake(15-1). Made significant (in my eyes) improvement in 2nd start on turf and returns to dirt with Jacinto aboard.
    Also, will play #11 Kellys Next Storm (20-1), but only at long odds. Will add #8 Pete's Lanman (10-1) to exacta. Gets Colby aboard and has shown enough speed to be there.
    $4win #5
    $2win #11
    $1exacta box 5,8,11

Have a great day.
    -Prof.Factor

Welcome to HRT enjoy the stay an see you around the forum:toast:
    Good luck on your picks today., :cool2:
  • wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    WELCOME...NEW BLOOD ALWAYS HELPS...w2w
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited August 2010
    Welcome
  • proffactorproffactor Junior Member
    edited August 2010
    My horses got hammered .... #5-Earthquake off 6-1, #11-Kellys Next Storm off 4-1!!!, #8-Pete's Lanman went 15-1.

Results came in 8/5/2/10
    #8- $33.20 12.60 8.40 ___ #5 $8.20 6.20 ___ #2 $35.00
    Exacta paid $235

Got the exacta but sure would have liked a piece of that $8,000 10-cent superfecta payout!
    -Prof.Factor