Discreet Cat

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited September 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
I am in need of technical help. I use several computers and also have a new laptop which I will use on a reg basis. I have no idea what my password is on my reg account which I could use to change all of my other accts. Please contact me on my e-mail or the tel # furnished on acct for user name John Greenhaw and advise so that I can consolidate the accts for ghawjets and johnny g. thanks btw, Glackety runs today at Spa Race 2. Can't recommend based on sore feet issues and other factors, notwithstanding blinkers on.

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited September 2010
    I was just coming on to mention that Glackety is running. Thanks for the info, btw.

Regarding your accounts, i don't have access to that information. That's Edward's (or Vironica's?) area. Obviously you have the password for this account, so if you want, i don't see why you couldn't just use this one and keep the JG account dormant.

If you need to contact Ed or Vironica, you can do so at info@horseracingtalk.com
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    another way is to try to log in, an click on forgot password an then you be promted to the email you used to create the account an you be sent a reset p/w email :yes: