How does Twirling Candy stay up?

HoudiniHoudini Senior Member
edited September 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
1/5 Twirling Candy absolutely should have been taken down..where were the stewards?A bridgejumpers delight terrible call by the cal stewards .

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited September 2010
    I haven't looked at the head-on yet, but I know a lot of people were complaining about it.
  • thebox138thebox138 Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    i usually play dime supers at the spa , delmar and monmouth of my address which is 2315 .ill play 2/3/1,5/1,5. i didnt watch the race live so i already knew tc won long story short i wasnt bettin at the time the race went off so i didnt play the super and while watchin the replay i noticed thatthe order of finish was 6 2 3 5 and the 1 ran 5th so if they wouldve taken down tc the running order wouldve been 2,3,5,1 with odds of 33to1 , 21to1 15to1 and 5to1. omg i wouldve been sick if i missed out on that . even in a small field that wouldve been huge
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    they should of yanked him down...even though he was a mile the best he veered out to the right and cut the horse off and made him check...should of brought him down but they would of had to watch there backs when leaving if they took him down....poor call...
  • HoudiniHoudini Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    rayphil wrote: »
    they should of yanked him down...even though he was a mile the best he veered out to the right and cut the horse off and made him check...should of brought him down but they would of had to watch there backs when leaving if they took him down....poor call...

Maybe one of the stewards had a huge show bet...:cursing:
  • KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    i think they left him because the #4 came back strong to almost take the lead
    with so much ground left in the race .,,TC refuse to give up the lead anyways
    i would of luv to see TC come from behind an win. but he likes to wire the races
    an be in the front, but he's so tough wow an picks up speed like he's runnings on automatic
    shifts . wow very fun to watch the ULTIMATE MATCH WOULD BE AGAINST HIS HALF BROTHER SIDNEYS CANDY.......
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    Houdini wrote: »
    Maybe one of the stewards had a huge show bet...:cursing:

i bet you they did...lol...they knew what they were doing..