Saratoga - Monday

MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
edited September 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
2WPS for all my picks at Saratoga would profit me -$63.80(Terrible) Not including the Kent Desormeaux show angle. Well I guess this is it the true end of summer. The closing day at Saratoga. The Kent D. angle turned out to be profitable but regular selections not to good. Did hit a few of my bigger plays and managed to make some big $$$ on the Travers but I think I put to much emphasis on Trainer-Maker's Kitten horses. He had a bunch going at the SPA and with the huge speed bias on the turf none of them really got going. The 1 horse I will follow that he has is Nolangrantskitten. I think this horse has a great shot next out. 1st time running he was very green and was all over the track but still managed to be 3rd and next out went off at even money was laying 4th coming into the stretch and could never gain any ground. The change of scenery will do this horse some good.

4th Race: #3 Awakino Cat

5th Race: #2 Aruna

8th Race: #10 Tutti Va Bene

9th Race: #3 Settle For Medal

Good Luck

$20 to show on all KDesormeax horses on the grass: KDesormeax was taken off of all of his mounts yesterday after a spill. So there were no plays yesterday. As far as I know he wont be riding again for the remainder of the meet at Saratoga. Ended up profiting $219 for that system which is not really that bad considering there was no handicapping involved!

+$219*