A Little Homework For Your Barns

Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
edited September 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
I guess I am going to give this out because I like all of you guys. Not stating it to pound my chest. For some of you that have the time to do so and want a good payoff down the road out of it here it is.
My most successful track by far is (no wincing) Aqueduct. Why? It is the one track I do my homework for and am far prepared in advance to make some educated plays. I make enough typically off The Duck for my horse racing throughout the year.
So here is a little advice to help you if you want to put in the time and effort.

1. If you have not already, start a barn so you are alerted on upcoming races they run in.
2. This coming meet at Belmont (Yes Belmont) will determine how successful your Aqueduct
Meet will be. You see, The speed horses that run upfront at Belmont, and fade at the end of
their races, are the horses that are going to win at the aqueduct meet. More especially when
these horses are in posts 1 and 2. posts 3 and 4 on wet days. many of these Belmont
faders will go off at moderate prices of 3-1 to 8-1. People it seems tend to bypass fading
horses.

Do your homework and take it to the bank. When the Aqueduct winter meet finishes, you can then tell me if I passed on good or bad information. For me, it is the time I reload the bankroll for the year.

Comments

• Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    I should also add that many times at least me, will have looked at a fading horse if he shortened up in distance for this race. Not just the case at the Duct. Same length races work just as much in this case.