Zenyatta @ the 2005 Keeneland yearling sale

Comments

• KP-HR2k9KP-HR2k9 Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    thank you DC for the post. lol brought joy 2me on this monday morning to watch her in the auction. i learn something new everyday

wow 60K the world is very different now.,,,
    #1 Zenyattta Fan Here. i Luv this horse/mare, her attitude, her charisma, her style of racing, her looks, Her name, i can go on and on..........

this is my story on how i became a Zenyatta fan......
    first time i saw her Race in 2007 i was visiting my Mom but wasn't really paying much attention to
    the field but i knew an can hear a race is going on, an what got me interested in her was her name. when i heard the call i was like a little kid
    an call my mom an said mom in this race their is Horse name like you come an see , an i couldn't see the spelling at the moment but it sounded like my moms name so we watched an is so funny she came from behind to win an i can see my mom into it like she's been a fan of Horse racing for ever.
    we became instant fans of Queen Zenyatta,everytime she races i'm calling mom an telling her shes on again....

i know i detour from the Hip sale/comments which i mention in a bit. but i had to mention my story an how i became a Zenyatta Fan.. she got 2for1 me & mom :bye:

this is my Moms name Zenaida./ "Zenyatta" the names sound the same but spell different ,wow.

getting back to the sale she looked so fit an bouncy i'm surprise she didn't go for more