football picks for 9/25-9/27

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited September 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
NEVADA -4.5...playing a team in BYU who in the last 2 weeks combined gave up over 600 yards rushing and nevada comes into the game as one of the top rushing teams in the ncaa...

ALABAMA -7..I think Alabama is by far the top team in the country. Arkansas is prolly the most over hyped teams in the country. Mark Ingram came back last week and had 9 carries for 151 yards. Even though they have to travel to Arkansas I think they will hit them in the mouth early and often..

"SLEEPER PICK"

WEST VIRGINIA +10..I think this team has alot of talent and its a very fast team. I think LSU is a good defensive minded team who at times struggles to score points..They are playing in LSU and I do think that LSU will prolly win but they wont cover..

....NFL PICKS....

PITTSBURGH -3...This defensive powerhouse will make it hard for Tampa to get anything started on sunday..Even though they have there own offensive struggles I see them covering here..

GREEN BAY -3...I dont see to many defenses stopping this offense especially the secondary of the bears..I see the pakers in a romp..

...SLEEPER PICK...

BALTIMORE -11..After Flacco's worst performance as a raven I think he uses the browns as a bounce back..The ravens defense has still not surrender a touchdown and that streak should extend to 3 games...blow out city..

Comments

• kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    lsu will destroy west virginia. i will be at the arkansas game. arkansas by 7. WOOOOOOOOOOO PIGGGGGGGG SOIEEEEEEEEEE!
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    sorry king..the tide will roll...
    edited September 2010
    2 for 3 in college....1 for 2 so far on the pro's with green bay playing tomorrow..
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    arkansas should have won the game. i was sitting 6th row and we won the first 55 min and lost the last 5 when it counted. guy behind me bet arkansas +7 1/2. he won, but i promise you he would have rather won the game on the field. heartbreaker. :idoit::idoit::idoit::idoit:
    edited September 2010
    qb choked when the game was close....
    edited September 2010
    3 for 6...just not getting it done..