edited September 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
I love a 1st timer at belmont
race #4
the #4

GOOD LUCK

Comments

• John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    Agreed. #4 Silver Horse Shoe, 1st timer from Barclay Tagg gets Ramone Dominguez, and is well thought of. Was mentioned this morning on Steve Byk radio show. I have used him in the early pick 4 as well as the pick 6. I also like the 1 and 8 in this race and will play a ex box with 1-4-8. Good luck to all!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited September 2010
    Lol, i was just about to post this one. Might as well do it here. Good luck, all...

Belmont - Race 4

#4 Silver Horseshoe (7/2 ml)

3yo filly for Barclay Tagg comes into this race off a heads-up drill with Rollers, a fast older sprinter for Tagg who recently came off a year-long layoff to show good speed for a half-mile before tiring late in an extremely tough allowance race that could've doubled as a stakes. Also, Silver Horseshoe worked from the gate with Laconic back on Aug 25, and Laconic came out of that drill to lead a two-turn grass race until midstretch through some pretty decent splits. Ramon Dominguez takes the call here, and i think this filly is a good bet to show some early speed vs. a field that doesn't look all that imposing. Looks good.

HRT record:

71 for 266 (27%)

$602.40 mutuels ($8.48 avg)
  • kingoftherapidkingoftherapid Senior Member
    edited September 2010
    nice call guys!
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited September 2010
    Silver Horseshoe wins @ $7.60

Nice pick, Randy.
  • randyfrandyf Senior Member
    edited September 2010