Keeneland - Saturday

MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
edited October 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 11: #6 Nolangrant'skitten Ive been following this horse since he first started at Saratoga and think he has a great shot today. First time he ran he was all over the track and still managed to finish 3rd. Next time out he goes off the favorite and fails to fire aginst some monster competition in that race. Saratoga had a known speed bias on there grass all summer and I think that played a huge roll with this horse. Not really liking the surface change from grass to poly nor the jock change. But I think he lands in a great shot today and springboards this win into one of the Breeders Cujp Juv. races. GOOD LUCK

Comments

• MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    Also throw a pick 3 in there from Belmont:

7th Race: #5 Turf Melody
    8th Race: #5 AZ Warrior
    9th Race: #3 Settle For Medal
  • cemab4ycemab4y Junior Member
    edited October 2010
    What about this horse "Paracaidas"? Does it show any promise?
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited October 2010
    cemab4y wrote: »
    What about this horse "Paracaidas"? Does it show any promise?

Paracaidas horse profile page - Horse Racing Nation
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    i like fantasia for a piece today and i love get stormy big today...good luck to all..
    edited October 2010
    Horse just couldnt get up there and win. Damn. I had 6-4-A and 6-A-4 for the tri. Also wheeled him with everything in exactas front and back and unloaded on him accross the board Esp. when I found out Dominguez was riding him. Oh well still turned a very nice profit!
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    how good did gio ponti look today....didnt even uncock the stick
    edited October 2010
    Yeah I thought Gio might be in some trouble coming around the far turn but then he was let go and forget it. Impressive.