Sidneys Candy scratched going to be sold

fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
edited October 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
He is out today as a sale is taking place to change hands. Must be the shieks or maybe IEAH.

fb

Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    i heard jj
  • rumplerumple Member
    edited October 2010
    Id like to thank Jenny Craig for knocking me out of showvivor pool with the sale, lol.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    I really cannot believe she is selling this colt, he is a top notch colt with plenty future left and is also named after her late husband. Must be some serious cash for this colt for her to sell him. I cannot see her selling him to Jess Jackson (JJ), the sheiks or someone else overseas. I hope he stays in this country for his 4 yo campaign. If it's Jess Jackson that would be nice also as I would get a up and close live shot of him at the FG this coming meet.

fb
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited October 2010
    rumple wrote: »
    Id like to thank Jenny Craig for knocking me out of showvivor pool with the sale, lol.

Oh man, that sucks!
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    Here it is Wednesday and no deal as of this morning. It is sad that this might hinder his BC race in November. We are less than a month out now till the BC races.

fb
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited October 2010
    Sidney's Candy workeda bullet early early this week. Might potentially be on track for the Oak Tree Derby this weekend? A short piece in the Racing Form said he'll just rain up to the Mile though. I guess that makes more sense, because i doubt they'd want him wheeling back on 3 weeks rest in the Breeders Cup.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    the new owners are prolly going to be someone we never heard of before...