Belmont Sun full Card

Horsin~AroHorsin~Aro Senior Member
edited October 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Belmont
$3 Exacta Box $2 DDs $1 Pick 3s
Race 1
3,2,4 (7)
#3 Ticondero tries dirt today and drops for it. #2 Show Trial can be more competitive at this leel stretching out. #4 Retriever may be in beter form today and wire them
Race 2 6,10,14 (7)
#6 War Clan 2nd start for new barn showed good in 1st out. #10 Allure d'Amour may be right in the thick after closing well in turf debut #14 Grace Alley would like this play better on the dirt but still may be competitive.
Race 3 6,3,4 (2)
#6 Money's Sweet Back to where well placed. #3 Jacky Juice 2nd off claim against a suspect field #4 Buddys Dream may have more leg under him today and can be in the mix.
Race 4 5,4,7 (3)
#5 Diva in Training seems to be good enough to win this. See how another race under the new barn does. #4 The Mules Sister seems to be in good form at the right time. #7 Red Hot Baby if not washed out this horse can take this one too.
Race 5 4,10,8 (1A)
#4 Beachcombing gets benefit of equipment change and closes this one out #10 Data Link works show ready to fire here. #8 Foolish Tiger Decent and steady works may have in the mix.
Race 6 4,7,6 (3)
#4 Greeley's Legacy could possibly get it together today in this spot. #7 Billy Bear see if Rudy stretching and dropping him can get him home. #6 Ball Four best of the rest in this field
Race 7 9,6,3 (6)
#9 Loquacious another stalking pace could have it at the wire. #6 Day of Destiny should be stronger today after recent layoff #3 Mineswept has a shot at a price today can stay with this field
Race 8 9,5,1 (13)
#9 VIOLON SACRE seems to be no fluke here. Should be real competitive. #5 Wesley reminds me of another horse I follow to the tee “Dougie” who broke it yesterday #1 War Hoot Rail may help here to be close.
Race 9 11,10,12 (1)
#11 Obey the Rules my play of the day. No rider listed gonna scare some away and may keep the price. #10 Tribeca looks to improve today #12 Cody Samora possible class of field should rebound.
Race 10 14,3,9,7 (6)
#14 Eire's Run Stretches out and staling trip should have in the mix. #3 Good Prospect drop should have well placed here. #9 Abilio can flat out win this staying out of trouble. #6 Gimme Credit Drops here and speed can be an advantage