Comments

• rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    she looks ready to go...i think she may run her best race to date..
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited October 2010
    I hope she destroys the field. That would be so freaking cool, I couldn't even tell you. Really want to see it.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    I honestly dont think Im going to play the race. Might just watch it.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    i might not play the race but have exotics going into that race...
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited November 2010
    Zenyatta has accomplished a lot in California but outside of the state she has not. Beating males on dirt is the hardest thing to do in racing and until she does it I will bet against it. LAL and Blame will both lay off the pace along with Zenyatta but she will have to pass them to have any shot at Qualtiy Road and I just don't see her passing LAL.

This is a big class jump and I will stick with the best 3 year old in the country and the best 4 year old in the country. Quality Road for the win with LAL a couple lengths behind.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Had all intentions of sitting this one out and watching. But Im beginning to really like a horse in this race!
  • DraynayDraynay Banned
    edited November 2010
    If you believe MusketMan will beat Zenyatta causing Zenyatta not to hit the board a show bet on MM should pay very well. He loves cool weather and he always hits the board.
  • fbwinnersfbwinners Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Draynay wrote: »
    Zenyatta has accomplished a lot in California but outside of the state she has not. Beating males on dirt is the hardest thing to do in racing and until she does it I will bet against it. LAL and Blame will both lay off the pace along with Zenyatta but she will have to pass them to have any shot at Qualtiy Road and I just don't see her passing LAL.

This is a big class jump and I will stick with the best 3 year old in the country and the best 4 year old in the country. Quality Road for the win with LAL a couple lengths behind.

Quality Road = DEAD LAST - The most overrated horse of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Todd Pletcher was saying if he wins this race he should be HOY (What A Joke), I guess he will come out of this race with a problem and they will send him to the shed. I hope they do tired of hearing how great he is and on the big days he does nothing at all.
  • DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited November 2010
    I still think he should've run in the Dirt Mile.