Breeders Cup - Saturday

MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
edited November 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
Not a bad way to start on Friday. 1st, 2nd and a 3rd out of 6 races. One of them paid $94. Shooting for the stars today.

4th Race: #8 Banned Although hasnt been really tested stakes wise This Kittens Joy horse has been a different animal since running on the turf.

5th Race: #10 Riley Tucker

6th Race: #1 Chamberlain Bridge

7th Race: #1 Biondetti Waited for them to run this one in the Juv Turf but decided on the bigger money in the Juv. Should have no problem with the added distance and will def. get overlooked here.

8th Race: #9 Sidneys Candy

9th Race: #11 Mine That Bird Am I going to really wager on an outclassed Lukas horse? I do like the workouts. Seems Lukas has been blowing him out to get him to stay a bit closer to the lead. Another horse in this race that has no shot but I always played since last years BC Juv is Aikenite. Cant ignore Pletcher/Vel I guess a few $ across cant hurt. Shooting for the stars in this race.

10th Race: #8 Dangerous Midge

11th Race: #6 Fly Down Was going to take a pass on this race but it offers to much value.
My original pick here was Haynesfield. Have been a big Haynesfield follower and the horse has only run 2 bad races and one of them he blew through the gate. Not sure if he will be alone on the lead today. After watching the race it seemed he had a strong wind at his back going down the backstretch and when coming down the stretch a strong wind coming at him so I dont think any closers were going to get to him that day including Fly Down. What sold me on Fly Down today is the jockey change. Zito switches to the leading rider here at Churchill Leparoux. One of the most patient riders in the business and wouldnt want any other jockey on a closer. I think he makes a big move on this horse and gets up in time for the win.

GOOD LUCK

Comments

• wire2wirewire2wire Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    We think alike...only problem I see is MIKE FRANCESE says ZENYOTTA should be 4th choice...The way he picks things she might win by 6 lol...w2w
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    good morning gents....mine that bird????..good luck with that mike...
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    rayphil wrote: »
    good morning gents....mine that bird????..good luck with that mike...

WWWOOOO Love it