nfl picks...

rayphilrayphil Senior Member
edited December 2010 in Horse Racing Forum
eagles +3 over the giants

houston +3 over the titans

I am a huge baltimore ravens fan and i will be pulling for them big time on sunday but i think they got the line totally wrong..no way the ravens should be 2 pts fav...they should be a 7 pt dog...

Comments

• DiscreetCatDiscreetCat Moderator
    edited December 2010
    I was looking at the Browns, Dolphins, and Raiders this weekend.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    cat you should of learned by now about betting on the raiders..lol
    edited December 2010
    I know. Especially laying almost a touchdown. Denver hasn't been able to stop anybody though. Could be a huge game for McFadden. Denver quarterback Orton also has some injury issues right now.

from Rotoworld:

Tim Tebow-QB- Broncos Dec. 18 - 3:52 pm et

ESPN's Adam Schefter is reporting that Tim Tebow will start for the Bronocs against the Raiders in Week 15.

Tebow had an up and down preseason and has just one regular season pass to his name. He saw first team snaps throughout the week, but don't expect the Broncos to stray much from the ground game. Knowshon Moreno should see the ball early and often and Tebow will be limited to screen passes and short range throws. Brandon Lloyd is strictly a WR3 for Week 15 with Tebow under center.
  • MikenyceMikenyce Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    I like Seattle
    edited December 2010
    Also just took the Steelers -3.5

The Jets are starting a backup offensive tackle that allowed 3 sacks in his previous start. That should make up for Palamalu's absence, and this line has dropped all the way down from 6.
  • rayphilrayphil Senior Member
    edited December 2010
    2 of 3 for me...not to bad...cat dont know about your raiders or steelers..
    edited December 2010
    The Steelers won the opening toss, deferred the kickoff until the second half, then allow a touchdown on the kickoff return. I hate the NFL.