Aqueduct 8th $60K Stakes

John GreenhawJohn Greenhaw Senior Member
edited January 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Newly turned 3yos NY Bred going 1 70yards, looks like a repeat of the stakes 27 days ago, as 4 of the 9 entries ran in that better than looks stakes event.

#1 EMINENT TALE 7/2, is one who did not run against the others last month. R. Dutrow trained youngster has speed to burn, and may just do that as he may be proned to getting caught late, or he may just take this field gate to wire. A serious threat.

#4 BEAU DE BEAUPRE 9/2, has the look of a horse who will be coming after them late, and with Cornelio V. in the saddle it is a given that he will be strongly encouraged to do just that. If he doesn't shy away from the whip, he is a serious threat to net top honors at the finish.

#5 SKY MUSIC, 3-1, The well healed connections of this good looking well bred colt were pissed as hell at the ride he was given in last months stakes,as he was pulled from the start and checked repeatedly as he attempted to go for the win. He came up short as a short priced favorite and the replay looked as if the jock fought him all the way instead of letting him go. Today, he gets the services of Ramon, and we all know that Dominguez has his top choice of any mount on the NYRA tracks. Expect a better effort today as this one will be placed closer early.

#3 Artie Luvsto Party, 6-1, fits well with this group and is a must use in lower end of all exotics.

THE PLAY:

Who the hell knows, and from my recent picks it is obvious I sure as Hell don't!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL, but I will be playing the #5 SKY MUSIC