Tampa Bay 3/2 (Live)

DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
edited March 2011 in Horse Racing Forum
Race 1:

#1 Triple Bling- put a line theough the grass start- was improving first 2 starts, dropping slightly. Should be a good price.

#4 Sastre - first timer getting some action, good works and not worried about the synthetic to dirt. Will give a good look on track.

#2 Roar ofthe Missile- the one to beat great trainer stats, only knock is the layoff, will bet against. Can't take even money at tampa.

#1 $10 WP. 1,2,4 ExB

Comments

• DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited March 2011
    Race 2:

#4 Disbelief- this guy is a pure closer, should be coming home late- a couple good numbers at tampa until last out. Couple of the longer shots will push the pace with the 2 in here. I think sets up well for of the pace and have to like the price.

#1 Babo- coming off a nice win in a similar spot. Slower fractions then what I think you will see today, should get a piece today at a big number as well.

#5 Shilah- leading rider chooses this one over the big class dropper. Would think this one is live on that fact alone.

#4 $10 WP. 1,4,5 ExB
  • DuckgawdDuckgawd Senior Member
    edited March 2011
    No pace in the 2nd- the 2 set easy fractions- 1 and 4 were closing but no one could close at the snails pace that was set.

Race 3:

#9 Shans River- stretching back out, this one will be off the pace. The late kick showed last out surely set him up for this race. 3 of em coming out of the dame race all look tough- 2nd,3rd,4th, and 5th place finishers coming back from the 10th of feb. All were close to the winner.

#5 Lemonesque- I'd give the nod to this one exiting that key race.

#9 $10 WP